We bring change to our community by raising awareness and acting through our programs and services.
If you have any concerns about...
- An untimely pregnancy
- An abortion decision
- Prenatal healthcare
- Parenting skills
- Sexual health
- Relationship choices
- Providing for your baby
We are here for you! Call, text, or visit for free and confidential help.
Also, you may find that this video provides insights to guide you in your decision. We encourage you to take a few minutes to watch it.
Pregnancy Testing & Educational Services
- Free and confidential pregnancy tests
- One-on-one education on fetal development and alternatives to abortion
- Information on sexually transmitted diseases
- Guidance on lifestyle and relationship choices
- Adoption information and referrals
- Housing information and referrals
- Access to all other Pregnancy Center West services including prenatal healthcare through Healthy Beginnings, material assistance, parenting classes, post-abortion grief recovery, and peer support through the Eve Center
Parents, boyfriends, husbands, or a friend are welcome to accompany you for your visit, or feel free to come alone.
All services are offered with strict confidentiality.