Pregnancy Testing & Educational Services
- Free and confidential pregnancy tests
- One-on-one education on fetal development and alternatives to abortion
- Information on sexually transmitted diseases
- Guidance on lifestyle and relationship choices
- Adoption information and referrals
- Housing information and referrals
- Access to all other Pregnancy Center West services including prenatal healthcare through Healthy Beginnings, material assistance, parenting classes, post-abortion grief recovery, and peer support through the Eve Center
Parents, boyfriends, husbands, or a friend are welcome to accompany you for your visit, or feel free to come alone.
All services are offered with strict confidentiality.
Decisions & Values
"Decisions and Values" is designed to help you get to know yourself--who you are, who you want to be, and how to get there.
Using a workbook with the guidance of a caring mentor, you will explore your dreams and goals, past decision-making patterns, values, and relationships. The faith-based program will help you determine how best to be the person God created you to be.
You and your mentor can meet at mutually-agreeable times as often as needed for you to work through the program--usually between 3 and 6 visits.
"Decisions and Values" is offered completely free of charge.