Pregnancy Center West relies on many dedicated volunteers in order to provide our services. We have a range of opportunities available for those with varying areas of interests and skill sets. The primary areas in which we seek volunteer support include:
- Client Advocate -- meet with women who are facing an unplanned pregnancy; perform pregnancy and/or STD tests when appropriate
- Fundraising Events -- help us support our ministry through our key fundraising initiatives
- EWYL Classroom Aid -- assist our teachers/presenters during "Earn While You Learn" classroom times with basic duties such as client check-in, distribution of classroom materials, etc.
- Mailing Helper -- basic activities such as stuffing envelopes, sealing envelopes and packing materials for mailing
- Clothes Sorter -- help process and sort the clothing donations received
If you're interested in learning more about any of these possible volunteer opportunities at PCW, please complete the Inquiry Form, below, and we will contact you.
Thank you for your interest in helping PCW in our mission to promote life and serve others!