Teaching Authentic Love
"The Body Matters" actively engages students in learning about the physical, spiritual, and emotional benefits of choosing a chaste lifestyle. Encouraging the virtue of self-control, the program seeks to provide them with the knowledge, desire, and strength to practice God's plan of chastity. "The Body Matters" emphasizes self-respect and respect for all human life, born and unborn.
◦ This 5-day program focuses on healthy relationships, the benefits of choosing a chaste lifestyle, and the consequences of rejecting God’s plan.
◦ Students are given practical tools that enable them to choose chastity for their future regardless of any mistakes in the past.
◦ False messages from media and society about sexuality are exposed through medically accurate, theologically sound, and relationally sensitive information.
◦ The 3-day 6th grade program, and 4-day 7th and 8th grade programs utilize activities, discussion, and multi-media presentations to encourage active learning about God’s plan for sex.
◦ “The Body Matters” promotes and explains the virtues of modesty, self-control, and purity of both mind and body.
◦ This 90-minute presentation introduces the “The Body Matters” program and gives parents ideas for initiating and enhancing communication with their children on the topic of sexuality.
THE ONLY REAL CHOICE IS AN EDUCATED CHOICE
This 90-minute presentation is designed for churches and youth groups and examines the negative impact of abortion as a social injustice. Medically accurate information, beautiful pictures of babies developing in the womb, and real-life stories encourage participants to assume responsibility for the protection of the awesome gift of life. A 45-minute presentation is also available.