We bring change to our community by raising awareness and acting through our programs and services.
If you have any concerns about...
- An untimely pregnancy
- An abortion decision
- Prenatal healthcare
- Parenting skills
- Sexual health
- Relationship choices
- Providing for your baby
We are here for you! Call, text, or visit for free and confidential help.
Pregnancy Testing & Educational Services
- Free and confidential pregnancy tests and ultrasound scans
- One-on-one education on fetal development and alternatives to abortion
- Information on sexually transmitted diseases
- Guidance on lifestyle and relationship choices
- Adoption information and referrals
- Housing information and referrals
- Access to all other Pregnancy Center West services including referral for prenatal healthcare, material assistance, parenting classes, moms group, post-abortion grief recovery, and peer support through the Eve Center
Parents, boyfriends, husbands, or a friend are welcome to accompany you for your visit, or feel free to come alone.
All services are offered with strict confidentiality.